Our first social outing!

Last night was an exciting night...we went over to Jeff and Kara's house to watch the basketball game. They are some of Mommy and Daddy's best friends, and they will have my best friend, Hudson, here to play with me in August! We got to see Hudson's room almost fully decorated, and boy is it a cool room. Kara is an interior designer/decorator, so Hudson was bound to have a really neat room.

I thought they might need some practice with babies, so I thought it'd be a good idea for me to come over to see them. I got to be held by both of them, and Madie (their puppy) even was really curious about me. They're both going to be great parents! Jeff likes to put on a show and act like he's not sure if he wants to hold me, and then when he does, he's such a natural! That silly Jeff.

Well, everything went pretty great for our first social outing. Mommy even fed me over there, and I spit up and went through 3 diapers in one changing (it's kind of a fun game I like to play...wait until Mom and Dad have my clean diaper on and then...SPLAT! I mess it all up :) ), and Mommy and Daddy took it all in stride and handled me great. They weren't worried one single bit.

I had such a fun time with you, Jeff and Kara! Thanks for having us over.


3 Responses
  1. Kara looks terrified. It's OK Kara! You're gonna be a great mom!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Kara looks totally scared! I remember being really nervous too.


  3. Joy Says:

    I think it may be the picture-taker's fault...Kara was totally great and at ease with him...didn't seem nervous at all. I'll do a better job with the camera next time, Kara!