A Good Bath

Well, we thought since we didn't blog yesterday, we should probably post a few pictures. The one of me in the baseball shirt is from tonight, right after I had my bath. This time I did great! I think Mommy was right initially when she said that she thinks I will like baths. Last time must have been a fluke...or Mommy and Daddy just didn't do something right. Whatever it was, they did it right this time! I did not even cry one single bit. I just sat there and enjoyed being washed! Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me and a little bit relieved. I guess my screaming can be stressful. Anyways, they hope this will be the start of a new, great bathtime routine. I'll keep you posted.

As you can see, I'm getting quite the double-chin. Mommy and Daddy keep saying that Mommy is "chubbing me up". I'm not really sure what that means, but I do know that I really like milk. When Mommy goes back to work part-time in August, I'm going to get to drink her milk out of a bottle a few times a week. She said that we're going to start practicing a little bit next week! I wonder how I'll like drinking out of a bottle? My cousin Jamey didn't like it at all. Mommy sure hopes I like it, cause we don't really have much choice on Mondays and Wednesdays starting in August! I'll let you know next week what I think of bottles...

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Joy Primm,

    I am in South Carolina and had a few minutes to spare, so I figured the most productive thing I could do is read your.....I mean Oliver's blog! He is growing sooooo much! Such a beautiful boy too! I can't wait for Oliver and Hudson to pal around together!

    Well, back to the conference.... much love to the Primm family!

    -Jeff