Friends

I finally got to meet some more of my Mommy and Daddy's special friends from their Community Group yesterday. This is Bryan and Robin. I actually met Robin in the hospital on the day I was born, but Bryan didn't get to come that day. Let me just tell you, I was a big hit with those two! They just couldn't get enough of me. I really liked them too...I was so good while they were here! That is, right up until they were about to leave, and I spit up all down Mommy's shirt :) What was she thinking not having a burp cloth on her shoulder? She always has one there! That'll teach her to not wear one...

Since it was Father's Day, and Daddy loves chocolate more than anyone else we know, Robin made him chocolate brownies with chocolate frosting! It's not really fair, but I didn't get to try them. Mommy and Daddy said they are SO good! Maybe someday I'll get to experience the goodness that Daddy can't get enough of. Thanks for bringing the treats for my Dad, Robin! And thank you both for coming to visit me...I'm excited for many more visits!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey! I am so glad to get to see all of the great pictures here! I was wondering how things were going! Oliver, your birthday is the day before my baby Nathan's birthday! How fun!

    Love Amanda