Have Patience

This is me just chillin' after I got dressed yesterday...Daddy loved my shorts and socks...he likes the "sporty" look. Then Mommy decided it was time for me to have some tummy-time. This is how I start out...with my head down just laying there...

Then shortly after Mommy puts me down I start to want to move around. So I lift my head and move it side to side. This picture is of me holding my head up so strong.
Then after awhile, I started to get a little fussy. I just wanted to move around so much more than my little body will let me right now, so I got a little frustrated. Mommy picked me up and said she understood. She told me that whenever she was learning her piano songs when she was little, she would get really frustrated because she knew how it was supposed to sound, but her fingers wouldn't do what she knew they should do until she actually put in the work to learn the song. It was a slower process than Mommy would have liked it to be. I'm so glad I have a Mommy who understands. So she held me in her arms and sang the "Have Patience" song to me. We sang for a little while, and I enjoyed it so much that I fell asleep on Mommy's shoulder. Then she put me in my crib and took the picture below.
0 Responses