I'm all clean!

Well, today was an exciting day. When Daddy and Mommy got up to change and feed me this morning, Daddy found my cord in my clothes! It finally fell off! So Mommy was excited to give me a real bath today. She put my little bathtub in the big bathtub, filled it a little bit with some nice warm water, and put me in there. I don't think she realized how slippery I would be. It takes some serious skill to hold me with one hand and try to wash me with the other...she says she's working on it and will get better. I told her I wouldn't tell, but we didn't even use soap. Mommy figured that since we didn't use soap during our sponge-baths over the last two weeks, it wasn't totally necessary. She was excited about getting to try the soap and was planning on using it, but she got a little flustered trying to keep me upright and get me clean at the same time. I decided to let it slide this time and not say anything about not using soap. She'll get the hang of it and use soap next time, I'm sure! Anyways, I was just a little bit fussy if I got cold, but when Mommy was sponging the water on me, I really liked it. I think I'm going to like baths! And it's always nice to be clean.

This picture is of me right after my bath. Aren't I a handsome young buck? :)

(Mommy said to tell you that I normally don't wear mittens, but I was a little cold after bath-time, and they helped keep my hands warm.)
0 Responses