Last Week

Since we didn't post all week long, here are some different pictures from throughout the week.

Mommy rearranged my room to make it more functional for play time. I sure like the new set-up. Here I am playing with all my stuff! Mommy had the bookshelves all nice and all my toys in the bins...that was before I got a hold of it all. Within a minute or two, this is what I had the place looking like!
Having some fun in the beautiful outdoors...
I started eating bunny crackers this week! My cousin Jamey knows what bunny crackers are - they are one of his favorites. They're kind of like goldfish, only they're bunnies, and organic. They sure are yummy! Mommy was mostly excited because I seem to have a sensitivity to milk, and she was worried that the cheese crackers might bother me too. But they didn't! I try to put lots of crackers in my mouth at the same time, but Mommy only likes me to have one in there at a time. They're pretty big crackers. Lately I've been a champ with table foods! My favorite is avacado. I also really like black beans. Last night at Acambaro, Mommy made me try refried beans and rice. I ate a little bit of it, but the refried beans weren't my favorite. But really, with me, nothing's ever my favorite the first time I try it. So Mommy's pretty sure that if we just keep trying, I'll eventually warm up to them. I've also been doing great with my pieces of green beans, carrots, and pasta. Yesterday at the grocery store, Mommy bought some zuchini and sweet potatoes. Maybe I'll get to eat those tonight! I'll let you know...


And last night, we went to the park for a few minutes. I sure like the swings! It was a little chilly, so we didn't stay long. It's supposed to be really nice this afternoon - maybe we'll get to go back and swing on those swings again!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I love that park. I put Asher in the swing for the first time a few weeks ago. He was probably a little small but he loved it!