Not feelin' the greatest...

I've added another food to my repertoire - kidney beans! They are quite yummy. I made my usual "icky" face for the first bite, then gobbled the rest of them up. I think I like kidney beans.

On a sadder note, I'm sick. I've had a nasty cough since Monday, and when I got a fever on Wed. night, Mommy decided it was time to take me to the Dr. on Thursday. So off we went. I like my Dr. He let's me play with his popsicle sticks and his stethescope. He's very nice. Except for when he says things like I have bronchiolitis. What's bronchiolitis, you ask? Well, we're not completely sure, except that it's basically a chest cold. I'm very wheezy and have a super-duper nasty cough. I have to use an inhaler a few times a day, which consists of breathing into a mask that I don't really like. I'm getting better with it, but it's still not my favorite. I hope this cough gets better soon so I can stop the inhaler. If you think about it, you can pray for me. I don't have my fever anymore, which is good. Now we just need to get rid of this coughing and wheezing. Mommy gets a little sad when we have to start missing church and community group because of sickness. Oh well, it's all part of life. Hope you have a good weekend!
1 Response
  1. Timothy Says:

    Poor Oliver! At least you can stuff him full of kidney beans to make him feel better. We'll send lots of thoughts and prayers his way, just in case that doesn't cure him. We'll miss you guys at CG :(!

    luv,
    The Evans'