A Night Out With Friends

Last night, as you probably know, were the Final Four games. We thought it would be fun to meet up with our best friends, the Reeves and the Evans, and go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch and eat. This restaurant is very cool - there are lots of TV's - some small ones and some really really big ones - all throughout the restaurant. So we ordered our wings and watched some college basketball. While all the adults were hanging out together, Hudson and I hung out with each other. I had fun trying to pull out his pacifier, and we both had a great time slapping on the table and screeching really loud. Our parents let us be a little louder than normal cause it was already really loud in the restaurant, so we weren't disturbing anyone. It was great fun! And we were pretty excited because both of "our" teams (the teams we chose on our brackets) won and are headed to the championship!
Chillin' with Dad...Mommy loves her boys.
Here I am waving at Hudson - I'm getting better at my wave!
And here is Mommy, Dad, and me. We thought we'd take advantage of all the people around and get a family pic - we don't have very many of these.
And Mommy had to throw this one in - I was taking my nap after church today, and Mommy came in to check on me - she always seems to find funny things when she checks on me - well today, she found my leg sticking out through the slats in my crib. After taking this picture, she carefully, so as not to wake me up, put my leg back in my crib so I wouldn't be upset if I tried to move around in my sleep. That was very thoughtful, Mommy, thank you.
1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Okay, the pic of the fam is like, the best family pic ever, even if I do say so myself ( "I" being the obviously brilliant photographer)... But Joy, the one of your boys is an extremely close second. You guys are too cute, I can hardly stand it.