Oliver the Easter Bunny

Happy Easter! M'laine got me this easter bunny outfit to take a picture in, so Mommy dressed me up, got the camera out, and the picture-taking began. It all started out just fine...this was fun!
The bunny suit even had a tail in the back :)
Then things went downhill from there. I was tired of taking pictures, and I told Mommy, "I think it's time to stop." Mommy didn't listen...
She brought me into Daddy to show him how cute I was, but by then I was in a bad mood cause she just kept taking pictures. Not even my crying stopped her. Sheesh, what's a guy gotta do to get a little peace around here? One of my Dad's favorite movies at Christmas time is "A Christmas Story." He says this picture reminds him of that movie, whatever that means. Mommy said it's funny how the bunny ears are pointed down while I'm crying; they knew we were supposed to be sad at that moment. Happy, tired, sad, whatever, these pictures will make great memories!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Oliver looks very joyful. Seth looks even happier.

    Mark Day


  2. Sarah. Says:

    Priceless. Never underestimate the value of great blackmail material. You will be so happy to have these when he gets to be an ornery teenager. Not that Oliver could possibly become an ornery teenager. He will be a perfect angel. But just in case...