throwing, mushing, and bella's food

This is me playing catch with Dad. Usually Mommy or Dad will throw me the ball, and I will take the ball, crawl over to them, and gently place the ball in their hands. Well, today I started throwing back! It was so much fun, and I got LOTS of praise. I really liked that part. Then this afternoon, Mommy caught me playing catch with myself. I would crawl over to my ball, pick it up, and throw it. Then I'd crawl over to where I threw it, pick it up, and throw it again. It was great fun. Who needs another person when you can play catch by yourself?!? According to my parents, I have quite the arm.

A few nights ago, I had sweet potatoes and avacados for dinner. Avacados became really fun when I learned how to smoosh them in my hands! This was the messiest I have ever been at a meal, so Mommy had to get it on camera. And obviously that tiny bib was not doing the job. I definitely got a bath after that dinner!

And this is me right before I got a "talking to" about Bella's food/water vs. my food/water. Bella's is just so interesting! Why do the "off limits" things have to be so interesting???
2 Responses
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Sweet potatoes and avocadoes are pretty good, but I think birthday cake will be even better. Be sure to get the kind with bright blue icing - the food coloring they use is really hard to get off of faces and out of hair. Fun for us - not as much fun for mom and dad who have to explain why their son is blue.


  2. Karyn Says:

    Well, little cousin... Mush while your parents still think it's cute. Speaking from experience, eventually, if your mom is anything like mine, she'll start thinking mushing isn't cute. What can I say, my Mommy is uptight!

    Love, Jamey