My Fun Weekend

This weekend was extra special because my Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere came to visit me and my cousin Jamey! They missed their boys and decided last week that they would drive out to see us for Easter. What fun we had! I have been practicing my walking a lot these days, so Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere helped me practice. I'm getting closer and closer!
Usually when I get close, I just lean forward and expect someone to catch me...it's a good thing they do!
While I took my nap on Saturday and Daddy and Grandpa Jere watched golf, Mommy and Grandma Lou went shopping. Grandma Lou came back with some special "Easter presents" just for me! She got me some fun summer clothes - I took a look and gave my stamp of approval.
Really, I think I like the bag almost as much as the clothes! Thank you Grandma Lou for my special presents!
1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    The tongue hanging out of the mouth is so contemplative. I imagine him thinking, "why yes, I do believe those clothes will work nicely." So expressive, this child of yours.