Watching Dad

Yesterday evening, my Dad thought it was time to mow the grass again. Mommy was in the office and could hear me playing with the door stop by the front door (one of my favorite things to do). All of a sudden everything got really quiet, and Mommy wondered if I had crawled away into another room and was "getting into something"...(I don't know why she would think that I would ever do such things). So she came out to check on me, and this is what she found. I was watching Dad mow! I had my mouth pressed up against the door and was intently watching him in the front yard. Mommy came and told me all about how when I get bigger, Dad will teach me how to mow the grass. Sounds like fun!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Joy, That is just so sweet. He is becoming such a big boy!


  2. leah Says:

    That would have to be against some type of child labor law!!!! You better make sure you pay him really good whenever that day comes!!! :)