Happy Easter Everybody!

Me stylin' in my sweet Easter duds.
I had some special time with Grandpa Jere during my lunch-time bottle.
Here is Mommy and me before church today.
Grandpa Jere sure loves his boy!
And Grandma Lou sure loves her boys, too!
What a fun and special weekend with my Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere! And the best part is that they are coming back for my 1st birthday next month! I won't have to miss them for too long this time. Thank you so much for playing with me, Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere, and for coming to visit - I sure love you and can't wait to see you again next month!
2 Responses
  1. cute pics joy! you look so pretty in that one! and oliver is a looker... the hat... too much. he's a charmer. i can tell. cute cute cute:)


  2. Sarah. Says:

    What a little studmuffin. O demonstrates how seersucker should be done. Outside of Sam Jackson, the backwards Kangol look is hard to pull off, but O executes it beautifully. Luv the Robees loafers too. I'm hoping to get some from a certain sister-in-law, hint-hint, who pointed them out to me a couple of months ago. Yay for cute boys and yay for cute boy shoes!