More Easter Pictures

This morning when I woke up, Mommy couldn't keep from laughing at me. She said I had "Alfalfa" hair. Usually my hair is very tame. Actually, it is always tame, because I don't really have much hair to deal with anyway. But today, one of my "thick spots" of hair was sticking straight up, right in the middle of the back of my head. It had a mind of its own!
Here I am in my Easter outfit. It is one of the very cute outfits that M'laine got me when she was here a few weeks ago. Mommy says that it's one of her favorite outfits ever. She's very passionate about this outfit...what can I say? I'm just a cute guy.
M'laine also got me a sweet bunny puppet, along with a fun ducky that makes "quack-quack" sounds and a book that has fur on the animals in the book. Here I am playing with Grandma Lou and my bunny puppet from M'laine - I sure like that puppet! It makes me smile every time. Thank you M'laine!
And I had one more surprise when I got home from church today. The Easter bunny (a.k.a. Uncle Tim and Auntie Sarah) had left me an easter basket on our doorstep! It was the coolest easter basket I have ever seen. It was a basketball basket! It had some fun basketball bath toys in it along with some sports-ball easter eggs. If you look at this picture really closely, you can see that I tried to taste the "grass" that the toys were in...it didn't taste as good as it looked. But the balls are great! Thank you so much, Uncle Tim and Auntie Sarah, for my cool easter basket!
2 Responses
  1. Sarah. Says:

    At least you'll save on expensive hair products if his hair will stand up like that on its own! How'd it get like that? Hilarious.


  2. Sarah. Says:

    Oh, and I'd like to apologize to Oliver for using that cheap plastic Easter grass instead of the yummy edible stuff. Or real grass that would at least have some nutritional value. Maybe next year, O!