The Tractor Show

Papa is here visiting this weekend! Yesterday we had quite a fun day, which included going to a Tractor Show. Papa and I both wore our John Deere shirts and hats (he thought we should have matching John Deere gear...good thinking, Papa!), and we scoped out all kinds of old and new tractors. I wonder if my cousin Jamey got to go to the Tractor Show? He loves tractors. Anyways, Uncle Scott, Uncle Dave, Mommy and Dad came with us to see the tractors. Click on the pictures to make them bigger and see what fun we had!
This is looking at me through the front windshield of a 1921 truck. That's really old!
Papa and me in front of a really BIG tractor.
I even got to sit on the big tire! It was really cool!
One of the big tractors had my name on it..."Oliver"...I wonder if they knew I was coming and had it sitting out just for me?
Me and the matching wagon.

And the most fun part of all was getting to sit on and play with the big BIG John Deere tractor. There was a great big steering wheel and a really long shifter - much bigger than the shifter on my train.


Let's see, how do you work this thing?






I really liked that big tractor.










Mommy, can we get this tractor??










After all that playing on the tractors, I was a sleepy boy. Time for a nap on the way home!

2 Responses
  1. Karyn Says:

    Oliver,

    We didn't even know about the tractor show. You've got to tell us about these things!

    I'm glad you had a good time!

    Love, Jamey


  2. leah Says:

    What a cute little farmer!! :) Sorry Joy, but thats a true Arkansan there!!!!