Sleep

Well, I finally had a good night's sleep last night for the first time in 4 days. Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night I decided to get up 3 times in the middle of the night...each night. Mommy felt sorry for me since I have bronchiolitis, so she came to my crib to hold me for a few mintues each time. But she was worried that I was going to make a habit of it. Well, last night I slept all night long. Yay, Oliver! Today my nose is much more runny, and I'm coughing up more "junk," so Mommy wonders if this sickness is finally running it's course. She thinks there might be a little glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. I'm still doing good with my inhaler and drinking as much as I'm supposed to. So, Mommy says no huge major concerns. Just have to wait it out. I've also taken really good naps this morning...much better than the ones I've taken for the last 4 days since I've been sick. This is me during my early morning nap this morning, in one of my favorite positions.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Oliver! So sorry to hear you've been sick and not sleeping as well. We'll pray you feel lots better soon! My mom says that she knows how your mommy probably feels because they think I'm teething and I tend to wake up several times at night, too! Hope to meet you in person soon! You sure are a cutie!
    Love,
    Hannah
    p.s.--My mom and dad say hi to your mom and dad!