An Easter Package!!

Today after my nap, Mommy had a wonderful surprise waiting for me...an Easter package from Aunt Jenna! I couldn't wait to open it. This afternoon I've been a little bit grumpy, so this came at the perfect time...what a way to cheer a guy up!

First came a sweet stuffed bunny...he is very soft, and I thought right away that I should see how his ear tastes.
Next were a whole bunch of animal flash cards! They are so cool - on one side there is the name and picture of an animal, and on the other side are a bunch of neat facts about that animal. Mommy is very excited about these.
And next was a big book about Peggy and Peter. Mommy said they are paper dolls that have lots of clothes in the book that you cut out and play dress-up on the dolls. She was very excited because she said she loved playing with those when she was a little girl. She said she will show me all about it (Mommy was so excited, I think she might steal them from me and play with them while I'm napping). I was just fascinated with the big yellow book!
Mommy would show me another of my toys, and I kept wanting to hold that big book. Peggy and Peter look like lots of fun!
Thank you, Aunt Jenna, for my great Easter package! I sure love you and can't wait to see you soon!!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    That's gotta be the cutest guy ever! Sure do miss you....


  2. Sarah. Says:

    I think Oliver needs some little barbells to be lifting while he wears his muscle shirt. Although it has a surf-dude vibe too, so maybe a mini surfboard to practice on... Then he'll be ready for the waves in July. Too cute!