A Few Highlights From My Week

I got to play with my friend Blythe 2 days in a row this week! I get to go to her house every Monday afternoon to play while Mommy is at work, and then she came to my house to play this past Tuesday morning. We had a fun time.

I pushed her around on my train...
And we watched some of my Baby Einstein dvd - it's called "Discovering Water," and I really love it! I can sit through the whole thing and just watch and laugh. Blythe and I were very into it at this moment...
This is my new friend, baby McKenzie. We took over some dinner and met her for the first time on Thursday. She is a very pretty baby, and Mr. Bryan and Mrs. Robin looked great! They're doing a good job figuring out all this "new baby" stuff. Mommy said she and Dad went through the same thing a year ago when I was born. I guess it can be hard being a new parent.
Beautiful baby.
I was "very gentle" touching baby McKenzie's hair; I did a good job!
And here is baby Alex! We went over to play with Uncle Tim and Auntie Sarah and Alex on Friday night (along with Uncle Tim's parents and sister) and had so much fun. Up until this night I had only been saying my favorite word "esth" constantly. Well, Mommy was showing me pictures of Alex and saying "Alex" to me, making sure to enunciate. Then Mrs. Vicki (Alex's Grammy) brought Alex down, and I looked up and pointed at him and said "Alex." Everyone was shocked and excited. So now, I say "esth" and "alex" (kind-of, minus the "l").
Auntie Sarah and Uncle Tim are figuring out this "new parent" thing nicely as well. They seem to be doing great! It was so fun to see them again and play.

0 Responses