The Beach, Part 5

Here is our final post on our beach trip - what a great trip it was! This past week we have missed being at the beach and are thankful for our great memories.

My 4 cousins and me - Alyssa, Payton, Lauren, and Holland.
This is a picture of our cottage we stayed in for the week. The room on the left-side of the very top floor was our room. It was a great cottage with plenty of room for all of our big family.
And this picture is standing on the balcony right outside of our bedroom - you can see how close the pool was! If you turn right down that road in front of our cottage and walk down the road just a little tiny bit, you'll run right onto the boardwalk and onto the beach! It was a great place.
I sure liked M'laine's necklace that night - it had shells on it and was fun to play with!
Papa and me - probably looking at birds :)
My little feet in the sand.

M'laine got some neat bubble-wands, so we got to blow bubbles in the pool. You might be shocked at this, but it was my first time ever blowing bubbles! I thought it was really cool - M'laine sent the bubble-wands home with me, so we'll be doing more bubble-blowing soon!

More playing in the sand...
Mommy and me at the beach.
Our sweet family. As stated in previous posts, I wasn't a super happy-camper on this night, and we didn't really get a great picture of this pose on our camera. Mommy thinks we might have gotten a decent one from someone else's, but this is the best we could do with ours. When parents have plans, it's always fun to shake it up a little :) What a great trip this was! Thank you to Papa and M'laine for organizing such a fun trip and to the whole family for the fun time there! We will always remember my first trip to the beach.


4 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    joy you are seriously beautiful! that pic of you and o-town is BEAUTIFUL! i love you sister.


  2. Karyn Says:

    Oliver,

    You know how my Mommy doesn't like messes? Well, she claims bubbles are super messy. So...I get to blow them in the bathtub! It's great fun cause I'm happy and Mommy is happy. Maybe you could come over someday and we could take a bath and blow bubbles!

    Love, Jamey

    PS: It sure was fun playing with you yesterday.


  3. joy my dear... you are stunning. i love these pics of you at the beach because your beauty, the essence inside of you, shines through. your name is JOY for a reason:)


  4. Bec Says:

    I love all of these pictures! The ones of you guys as a family are so darling. It looks like you guys had an amazing time! :)