Feeding Myself

Tonight while Mommy was feeding me refried beans, I started getting whiny. Not really for any good reason. So, Mommy tried to get creative to keep me happy and let me "help" her feed me bites. Then she thought she might as well just let me try and see what happens. Well, I started feeding myself! This is how it started - almost hitting the target...
then I got much better and was taking the spoon right to my mouth! Mommy was very impressed.
Cheeeeese :)
"More beans, please!"
This is my "I'm proud of myself" face - Mommy and Dad could tell I was pretty proud of feeding myself!
And this is from a few nights ago when I ate ravioli! Mommy thinks this is the messiest I've ever been with my food, not that I could help it when there's sauce dripping all over the pasta. Regardless, it earned a picture on the blog!
2 Responses
  1. leah Says:

    That is one cute messy face!!! You guys are going to have some great embarassing pictures when O grows up!!!


  2. Emily Says:

    That last picture is priceless!!