My Fun Sunday

This past Sunday turned out to be a really fun day! My friend Quinn and her parents invited us to go out on their boat with them on Sunday afternoon, and we had such a great time. I loved being on that boat - it was so relaxing.
Here are Mommy and I in our life jackets getting ready to get in the lake. I wasn't sure what I thought about that life jacket - I didn't fuss to much; just made weird faces. I sure liked playing in my raft in the lake, though! I am loving water more and more every time I get in.
Chillin' in the sun with Dad.
Quinn's Aunt and Uncle came on the boat with us too, and they brought their dog, Miles with them. He's a French Bulldog, and I really liked him. He had his own special life jacket made just for dogs, and he even swam!
Mommy and I watching Dad knee-board. He's really good! He was even doing 360's and everything. I wonder how long I'll have to wait until I can do that?
This is Quinn and me. She's very cute - I like looking at her. :)

It got to be past my normal naptime, and I was getting sleepy. Let me tell you, a boat is the perfect place to nap! It was so calm and relaxing.
That night we decided to go over to Uncle Tim and Auntie Sarah's house for dinner, since we hadn't seen them in a week. We had a great time hanging out with them, but the best part was Auntie Sarah's really big ball!! They had everything packed and ready to take to the hospital for whenever Alex decided to join the world, and boy oh boy, did I ever love that big ball. I pushed it all over the house with the biggest smile on my face. Mommy should've gotten a picture of that! Instead, she got a dark picture of me first discovering the ball. (she was still trying to figure out our new camera, and the flash was off). Oh, and my shorts had gotten wet, so they were in the dryer.
And here I am playing with Auntie Sarah and her mommy, Amy. We were talking on the phone to each other.
Here I am trying to go sit on Auntie Sarah's lap - but she really didn't have room this time! At first Mommy was trying to figure out what I was doing, and then she realized that I was trying to sit on her lap, with some difficulty. Of course Auntie Sarah made it work as best as she could. She's such a good god-mommy.
And here I am with Mrs. Amy reading "Pat the Bunny." Mrs. Amy loves that book, just like me! I showed her how I could do all the "tricks" on each of the pages. We had lots of fun reading together. All in all, it was a great Sunday! Thanks to all our friends who made it so special.


0 Responses