Alex is here!!

Today my friend Alex was born! Alexander Lloyd Evans, to be exact. Auntie Sarah went in this morning to be induced, although she had contractions all throughout the night last night. We got updates all day long, and after only 20 minutes of pushing, Alex joined the world. 8 lbs and 21.5 inches long, and he's a healthy boy! Auntie Sarah is doing great as well. We brought our camera to take pictures, but the way everything worked, the camera never made it into the room with Mommy. But other people had camera's so once they post some pictures, Mommy will steal them, and we'll post some on here. Alex was very alert while we were there, and Mommy and Daddy both got to hold him. He has lots of hair and fair skin, and he looks like his parents! Also, one of my other friends, McKenzie, was born right after Alex was born! She was at a different hospital, so we weren't able to see her today, but I think we may get to see her tomorrow. It's so fun that Alex and McKenzie have their birthday on the same day! We're so thankful that both babies were born healthy - we've been praying for them for a long time, and we did lots of extra praying today! We love you, Alex and McKenzie!

This is me eating some salmon for dinner before we went to the hospital. Yummmm, I liked that salmon!
Since Mommy and Dad knew we were going to be at the hospital past my bedtime, they gave me my bath and got me ready for bed before we went. This is me on the way home...I couldn't hold out any longer...
And....I'm out. Night-night!
1 Response
  1. How do you put a caption on each individual picture? We went to see each baby last night. They are both very cute huh. We'll have to all get together in about a month and get all the babies together and take pictures. How fun!!