A Few Weekends Ago...

This blog kind of goes with one of my blogs from a few weeks ago, when it was my cousin Payton's birthday. I showed you a few pictures from when we were at her pool party, but these are from the next day when we went back over.

Well, actually, I think this one is from the pool party day...just enjoying the afternoon at the pool!They have a cat named Leila, and I like her. She even let me pet her!
Okay, now here we are the next day....I know it's the next day cause Mommy didn't bring my swim trunks cause she didn't know we'd be staying long enough to get in the pool. Mommy goes through little experiences like this, and she says it's teaching her to "always be prepared - no matter what." She says you never know what's going to happen, so you might as well just be prepared with whatever you think you might need. Oh well, I just swam in my diaper - that's the cool part about being a little guy and having a cousin with a pool at their house! Oh, and Mommy and Dad gave me a mohawk with the sunscreen they put on my head so I wouldn't get burned. Mohawks are so much fun. :)Just me and Dad - chillin' in the pool.Me and Uncle Scott - man those are 2 cool guys. :)This is my raft that Papa and M'laine got me for my birthday - it has been working great! I love it - it has a little mesh part around it so that I can still get close to the water and splash and stuff. And boy do I love splashing...And here I am with my 4 cousins (on Daddy's side of the family). There is, from left to right, Payton, Holland, Lauren, and Alyssa....and of course me!

0 Responses