The Beach, Part 4

It's so bright out!
Mommy and me watching the waves.
My footprint inside Dad's footprint.
Mommy and Dad (by the way, "Dad" is my official first word! I "say" a lot of things, but now I say "Dad" and mean it! Mommy's trying really hard to get me to say "ma-ma"...I know who she is, but I don't really feel like saying it quite yet)
Walking in the sand...
I didn't really like the sand for the first 4 or so days we were there. But I finally warmed up to it and decided it was okay to play in. It's a little hard to walk on, though!
Jammin' with my cousin Payton.
I loved the birds at the beach! I pointed at them all the time, and when they weren't around, I'd just point up to the sky where I knew they should be. I point and say "esth" (my main word for everything) over and over again.
Here I am with the girls again - this time in the back of Papa's truck right before we left Gulf Shores.
Here I am in my pack 'n' play, where I slept all week long. Mommy caught me at the end of my nap and was taking a picture of how long I looked in my bed, and when I heard the picture click, I whipped my head up to see who was there. Mommy caught my "just woke up" look :)
And here I am with Dad out in the ocean in my raft. I love that raft - it was perfect for our trip!

3 Responses
  1. you look BEAUTIFUL in that pic of you and seth. i think you should frame it. the colors... your faces... it's a GREAT pic.


  2. You have some really great pictures from the beach that you should frame. Ya'll looked like you really had a great time. I can't wait to take Kayla on vacations next year.


  3. Bec Says:

    Okay, the one of the footprints in the sand is so great...You should totally frame that one--I LOVE it!