Big Boy

Well, besides me looking a little bit scary in this picture, don't I just look like a big kid? Mommy says that according to this picture, I am no longer a baby.And I'm walking all over the place! Mommy couldn't catch me fast enough to get a front-facing picture...I kept turning around and walking away!
I also can now put the coins in my piggy bank all by myself! Up until a few days ago, I have needed help to get them in the correct way. Mommy wasn't aware that I knew how to do it myself, and today she got my piggy out for me to play with while she ran into another room to do something real quick. While she was headed out, she heard a "one" (the sound the piggy bank makes as you put the coins in)...then a "two"...she whirled around and came running over, just in time to see me put another one in. "Great job, Oliver!!" she squealed. Later Mommy was on the phone with Dad, and she told him excitedly all about my accomplishment. He said he knew I could do it all by myself. You see, I had done it with him a few days before, and he forgot to tell Mommy about it. Sheesh. Daddies. What are you gonna do with them.

I have to get all rested up tonight, because in the morning when I wake up, Papa and M'laine are going to be here to play with me for the rest of the week!! I wonder what kind of fun things we'll do?? I'll keep you posted.
1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Hey Joy,

    Sorry we missed Oliver's 12th birthday. It seems like only yesterday that we were at his first. Sigh. They grow up so quickly.