The Beach, Part 2

We have decided to post a few pictures each night, along with stories of our trip, so as not to be too overwhelming all at once. You see, we took 426 pictures on our trip - yep, you read that correctly. Mommy says bit-by-bit will be best. So, here we go with Part 2.

Here I am on the beach with Papa and M'laine on day 2 of our trip. Everyone is smiling nicely, except me - I'm busy eating my strawberries. I love strawberries. They very well may be one of my favorite foods of all time.
Strawberries are serious business. :)
In the cottage we stayed in, there was a big flight of stairs. My Uncle Scott and Aunt Sherri have stairs at their house, and I've been very curious and adventurous on those. You can imagine my excitement when we opened the door to our cottage and I saw this! Needless to say, I was up and down those stairs the whole week. Good thing I have so many people in my family who like to help me so I don't fall! Um, did I mention how much I loved those stairs??
Papa was so patient with me and watched me crawl all the way up, and helped me down, over and over and over again.
Papa and me watching the waves. The first day I didn't really like those waves - they were a little scary. And because the waves were right by the sand, I didn't really like the sand either. Mom tried to set me down standing up in the sand, and when she held me down there, I lifted my legs up in a sitting position, suspended in the air, so I wouldn't have to touch the sand. They laughed at me - that sand was yucky.

After the first day, I warmed up to the ocean, but not the sand yet. Stay tuned to more pictures of me in the ocean!
1 Response
  1. Emily Says:

    Oliver,
    You are cracking me up!! I am loving those sunglasses...almost as much as you love those strawberries!