Smiling and Snuggling

Well, I don't think we've told you the exciting news yet. I've been smiling! Mom and Dad say it's hard to catch it with the camera, but they got the tail end of one with this picture. At least it gives you a little glimpse. There will be more to come! Here I am snuggling with Mommy on the couch. She thinks I'm so sweet when I'm sleeping. I wonder why when I'm sleeping?? Hmm. I'll have to ask her about that one.
Lately Mommy and Daddy have been catching me smacking on my hand. One day Mommy heard that noise in my pack 'n' play, and she thought to herself, "I didn't give him a pacifier..." When she came to see, I was sucking away on my hand. I've done this a few times since, and Mommy caught me doing it while I was snuggling with Dad. It looks like I'm sucking my thumb here, but really my thumb is in my fist, and I'm just sucking on the outside of it. Mommy wonders if I am going to start sucking my thumb? I'm not sure yet...I'll let you know what I decide!
0 Responses