My new swing

Grandpa Jere thought I should have some soothing entertainment while I'm here visiting him and Grandma Lou in Colorado, so he got me a swing! Here he is putting it together...
and here I am hanging out on the chair while Mommy and Grandpa are putting my new swing together...
and here I am in the swing! Sometimes swings are so nice and soothing that they put me right to sleep.
And this is me enjoying the swing this morning. Mommy says it's so nice and convenient to be able to put me in the swing while she does some stuff she needs to do. I tried to tell her she doesn't need to take a shower; she can just hold me all the time. For some reason, she didn't really agree with me. Oh well, I don't mind, cause I like to swing! Papa and M'Laine got me the swing that I have at my house, so I learned how to swing when I was just a little guy. Swings are just great - they are a perfect place to check out all the interesting things around, and they are a great place to snooze when you need a nap. Thank you Grandpa Jere for my new swing...I sure love it!
2 Responses
  1. Karyn Says:

    Oliver,

    Would you please give Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere a big hug and kiss from me?

    I'm trying to be really happy for you, but mostly, I want to be there, too!!!

    Come back soon! I haven't seen you in AGES!

    Love, Jamey


  2. Karyn Says:

    Oh, and, Bella says hello, too! She can't figure out why I'm a baby and I crawl? You might have to explain it to her when you get back to your house.

    Love, Jamey