Sleep update

Mommy just realized that we haven't updated you on my sleeping patterns these last few days. Well, after the good sleep-through-the-night night early in the week, I kept going pretty good. I woke up at 4:00am a few days and 5:00 one day (going back to sleep after eating). The night before last night I slept from 8:30pm to 6:00am! Mommy loved that one. Things were going really great until last night. Mommy's not sure what happened cause I woke her up at 3:15 and again at 5:15. She wasn't very excited about it. She told me it's a good thing I'm so cute cause this getting up 2 times in the night thing sure is the pits! She's hoping it was just a fluke and I will go back to sleeping through most of the night anyways. We'll see!
1 Response
  1. Meggan Says:

    oliver, let your mama know that its growth spurt time, and you may do this for a few days to get growing really fast. it's a milk thing. then you will start sleeping again! don't worry! sleep will come.
    love,
    jonas