Church

Yesterday Dad lead worship in church. Mommy and I went and sat in the back in case I made noises. It was a great service! I did so good. I started out awake and then the music put me to sleep like usual. I stayed asleep the whole entire service! Mommy didn't even have to get up once. She was so proud of me. They did some baby dedications in church, and Mommy said we get to do that in November! Yesterday Dad sang to all the babies, and Mommy said that Mickey will sing to me since Dad will want to be standing with Mommy and me. It sounds like so much fun! I can't wait til November. This picture is of me right after we got home from church. I think soon I'll get to go to my very own class with some other babies! I wonder what that will be like? I'll let you know as soon as I find out.
0 Responses