Happy 4th of July!

Today is the 4th of July, and I just happen to be 6 weeks old today! Wow, has time flown by. I'm working really hard on my smiles, and everyone thinks I'm getting somewhere...you can see in the last picture of this post that I'm workin' on it!

This weekend my Papa was in town along with my Aunt Shannon and Uncle Tony. We had a great time with all the family, and we were very sad that M'Laine couldn't be here. We missed you!! Please come see us next time!

Here are some pictures from the weekend:

This is Papa and all the Grandkids...there used to be only girls until I came along! I thought there needed to be another boy in the family. Here I am enjoying the breeze in the shade at the waterpark. Boy, did I love being outside!
This is Papa testing out my tolerance for cold water...and I am saying "I don't like that cold water, Papa!" Mommy and everyone all thought it was pretty funny...I'm not sure what was so funny about it.

Here I am with Uncle Tony's hat on. Camo and the Hogs...what a combo! Everyone seems to think that Mommy wouldn't dress me in camo for some reason. Well, even though it's not really her style, she says this picture is living proof that she's a little more laid back than you thought!
And here I am working on my smile! Getting closer...what do you think?
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hello Seth and Joy,
    Oliver looks great, I bet it was fun taking him to the water park. Right now Laura tells me to play with Jack and all that intells is me looking at him. Laura and I just had Jack on June 30. Well, Laura had him, I just watched and she did all the pushing to. Since Oliver is 6 weeks older maybe ya'll can let us in on some of that parenting wisdom with a newborn. What is ya'lls email so I can email some pictures? We are so glad everything is going great.
    Mark and Laura


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I guess it wold help if I gave you my email first. day34604@hotmail.com

    Mark


  3. Meggan Says:

    your eyes are definitely smiling!