She caught me!!

Mom got smart this time and got the camera ready at the beginning of our game playing today...and...she caught me sticking my tongue out at Dad! I again did it multiple times, so they're pretty sure I'm meaning to do it. What a fun new trick!

Papa left this afternoon to go back home. We had such a great time with him here! He held me lots and lots, and I sure enjoyed the snuggles and play-time. I got to do all kinds of fun things this weekend. On Saturday I went to the waterpark with my aunts and uncles and cousins and Papa (and Mommy, of course)! Mom didn't want me to get sunburned, so I didn't really go in the sun too much. Plus that water on my piggies was so cold! I didn't like it so much. I just loved being outside and snoozing in the breezy shade. It was a great time! Mommy didn't have her camera, so once Papa emails us some pictures, we'll post them. They're awfully cute!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    This is such a cute picture of Seth!!!!