The last few days, continued...

Here I am in my robe after my bath a few nights ago. I had such a great bath and really enjoyed it...the last 2 times! Mommy finally figured out the water temperature, and so now I like baths all the way through. She was worried the water would be too hot, but I sure liked it.
Here I am talking to Mr. Lion on my changing table. He and I like to have conversations every now and again. He keeps me company while I'm getting my diaper and clothes changed.
This is my favorite blanket from Ami. She was my Uncle James' 1st grade teacher (that was a lot of years ago), and she and my Grandma Lou have been friends ever since. She made me this blanket, and I love it because it is so soft. I wish you could feel how soft it is. It is my very favorite blanket, and it puts me right to sleep. Thank you, Ami, for making me this special blanket!
And here I am having some play time in my pack 'n' play. I've got my wristband rattles on and some bright toys for me to look at. I sure like being in there...I play in there on my back, and sometimes I have tummy-time in there, and I have naps in there a lot during the day. It's one of my favorite spots!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Your welcome Joy,I had such fun making it! I can't wait until he can fit into his sweater amd socks. By the looks of how fast he is growin git probably won't be long! He is a real cutie!!