Sullivan's First Food!!

So, I know I have TONS of catching up to do. I got overwhelmed at the thought of trying to update you with all the pictures we've been taking over the last few weeks, so I decided to just make Picasa albums of them all and post links. Quicker for everyone.

These pics of Sullivan's first taste of rice cereal were a few weeks ago, and he was awesome! Oliver didn't have a good first experience with rice cereal, so I was sort of expecting that with Sullivan, too. Not so! It was a hit, and he did great. The second day, however, was a different story. He went downhill for a few days, and then slowly came back up again. He's pretty much a pro now, and has mastered green beans and carrots as well. Next will be peas, and then on to sweet potatoes! But I'll leave those pics for another post...

To see pictures of Sullivan's first taste of food, click here!
0 Responses