Sweet Potatoes

Sullivan has mastered green beans, carrots, and peas, so tonight we ventured on to sweet potatoes. Boy, oh boy, did he love them! I couldn't spoon them into his mouth fast enough. At one point Oliver wanted seconds of his dinner, so I got up to refill his plate. I left the sweet potato bowl with the spoon in it at the far edge of the high chair tray, not thinking Sullivan could even reach it. After a minute I turned to see this:
I was so impressed! Excited that he was understanding the concept of feeding himself and was getting the spoon in his own mouth. Wow, caught me off guard with that one!

Our baby bird loving those sweet potatoes!
2 Responses
  1. Zona Wilson Says:

    What a smart baby bird!


  2. Matt Says:

    cade loves them too, both from the baby food jar and the real thing. but c'mon, what's better than a hot sweet potato?