Playing and Finger-painting

Yesterday I was sitting on the couch and just watched the following playing occur between my sons:



Too fun :) Oliver is already enjoying being more interactive with Sullivan. I think it'll just get more and more fun!

This morning we decided it was a great morning for finger-painting! I bought the paints awhile back but have not pulled them out yet. I think I was always afraid it would be super messy, and that thought overwhelmed me (yes, I know, I need to lighten up. I'm working on it...) It proved to not be messy at all, and Oliver loved it! He made a great picture and a plate that we punched a whole in, put some string through, and it's currently hanging up for anyone in our house to see.
He wasn't sure about the mess it was making on his fingers at first...
But he got used to it and had lots of fun! I know he's done this a bunch at church, so he knew exactly what to do.
Sullivan even got to do a picture! This one was a little more tricky... :)

We'll definitely be pulling these out again! After naps we're going to enjoy the warm outdoors! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
0 Responses