Dallas

Last weekend we trekked down to Dallas to visit our best friends and godson, Tim, Sarah, and Alex (affectionately known as Uncle Tim-Tim and Auntie Sarah)! They lived here for 3 years while Tim attended Law School and then last June moved to Dallas, and we miss them like C-R-A-Z-Y. But we are so glad they live close enough for visits! We loved seeing their cute house, Tim's office, visiting their church, and just seeing their life in Dallas. We went to the park, the zoo, ate at some great restaurants, and Tim's firm has a box at the American Airlines Center, so he took Seth to the Maverick's game on Friday night! A fun time was definitely had by all!

Click here to see a bunch of pictures from our fun weekend!

2 Responses
  1. Sarah. Says:

    You guys got some great pics I hadn't seen yet. I think the ones of the boys in the tub were my faves. One of those is getting framed and hung on my Bathtime Wall of Fame. Too bad we can't do that every bathtime. I guess that would be a long drive just to let the boys bathe together.

    Miss ya. Squeeze those boys for me.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    You have beautiful boys! I LOVE the picture of Sullivan on your blog! Those eyes!!! Those cheeks!!! :)