Could it get any sweeter?!?

First I just had to share these first pics of Sullivan - I originally laid him diagonally on the white blanket with his head on the green blanket on his back. A few seconds later, this is where he ended up! Rolled to his tummy, back over to his back, and back over again to his tummy!
He's got the sweetest personality ever. Really. I don't even think I'm biased on this one! Well, of course I'm biased, but you know what I mean. Such a delight.
Before church this morning... the boys looked cute, so I thought I'd try a photo shoot... so glad I did!

Sweet brothers. Oh how I love these boys.



4 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    your boys are so stinkin cute! can't handle it. sulls is such a stud! my gosh! love that kid. you know i love o too. :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Joy these pics are so cute! The way Oliver adores Sully is so precious...what a sweet big brother. And Sullivan looks so much like your baby pictures it's crazy. They look like brothers who are going to have a lot of fun together in a couple of years!


  3. I just had time to catch up on your blogs, and you boys are just totally adorable! AND you are also looking awesome! So skinny!!!!!! I am so impressed and jealous!


  4. Emily Says:

    LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! You are right, I don't think it can get any sweeter than that. BTW, what size are Oliver's feet? I have never heard anyone say this before and I feel silly saying it, but his feet in those pictures make him look so much older, or maybe I just haven't seen him in awhile. :)