Spring...almost

Earlier this week we had a couple of beautiful days! Like low 70s beautiful. Seth and I are definitely happier when it is warm out, so we were loving it. We took our first official family walk of the year on Monday night after dinner, and it felt great to get movin'!We went right after dinner, so I didn't bring any snacks or anything (why would I? We had just eaten...) I guess Oliver was still hungry cause he kept asking for a snack the whole time. So when we got home, Oliver sat on the porch and ate a bowl of fresh strawberries...yummm...

Lately I've been getting fresh flowers at the store to brighten up our living room - at just 5 bucks a pop, I figure we can afford them every now and then. And can I just tell you that I have been enjoying them immensely. I look at them multiple times a day, and think to myself (and sometimes say out loud), "those flowers are so pretty." Makes me happy :)
So the pretty weather didn't last. Tuesday night it dropped 40 degrees and was down in the low 30s. Bleh. Today the high is 34 I think. So, we're staying in, and I'm folding mounds of clean clothes that have somehow collected on the chair in my room...
Here's Sullivan playing in the exersaucer...

Happy boy! Sullivan turned 7 months yesterday!! I forgot to post about his 6 month stats, and now another whole month has passed by. Craziness. And to top it off, I don't exactly remember his 6 month stats. Oh well. We're going back for a weight check in a week to see how he's doing, so I'll post after that. Despite the fact that Sullivan looks like a healthy, thriving boy, he's been dropping percentages in the weight category to a possibly concerning extent. He's still spitting up like crazy (Oliver did too, but his stopped around this age), so I've been hoping that will end soon and we won't have any issues to worry about. He's in the 30th percentile in weight now, which in and of itself isn't concerning, it's just concerning that he started in the 90th, then went to the 50th, and now is down to the 30th. They don't like to see it keep dropping like that. So, if you would, say a little prayer for our Sully Cole that he would continue to grow at a healthy rate and stop spitting up soon!! But oh, that smile... it lights up everyone's world!
0 Responses