Snow Day!

This morning was very exciting when we woke up - it was snowing! It snowed big, big flakes for awhile, and then it went to smaller ones. Now it's not snowing at all anymore, but it's supposed to start back up again this afternoon...maybe after my nap I can go out in it and play!
I really enjoy playing the piano!
Okay, we were going to try to hold off on tower pictures for awhile, due to the long tower post last week. But after seeing this one this morning, Mommy couldn't resist.

Mommy was sitting on the couch with Bella, watching me bring out different blocks from my big-boy room into the living room to stack. One-by-one I brought out the blocks and carefully stacked them on top of each other. Then, I saw one of my trucks next to my tower and thought, "hmm, I think I'll stack the truck on the top." Mommy was sure it wouldn't work, but she watched anyway. Well, Mommy was wrong. Mommy thought she'd better take a few pictures of this cool tower, and while she was snapping away, I started adding more trucks to the top. When Mommy saw me adding the purple one, she smiled to herself and waited to watch it come tumbling down. Well, it didn't.Then for the finale - let's put the yellow train on top! Yeah! That sounds like a fun idea. Mommy thought she'd get in one final picture before I set the yellow train on top and the whole thing would come crashing down.......except the yellow train balanced! Mommy was laughing out loud by this time at the sheer craziness of the situation. Mommy said this is unbelievable - she's pretty sure it's one of those "freak" towers and probably wouldn't ever happen again. But it sure made for some great pictures and fun memories!
6 Responses
  1. Sherri Says:

    That's incredible - what a little architect he is!


  2. Sarah. Says:

    Whoa, you guys got a lot more snow than we did.

    Have you thought about entering him in some kind of talent competition? World's Most Talented Kids, maybe? You really should think about getting him an agent...


  3. Emily Says:

    SERIOUSLY.....that is amazing! I don't know if I would have believed you if you had just told me. Good thing you took pictures.


  4. he somehow knew to alternate the placement of the truck wheels so they would fit like a puzzle!

    he's brilliant!


  5. Karyn Says:

    I'm guessing before too long he'll be breaking world records for tower building. Crazy!


  6. Amy Stroup Says:

    He must be some kind of tower savant! :)
    Hope you're feeling better Joy!