Miscellaneous Happenings (to catch you up on the past few weeks)

Sometime last week (we think it was actually the Friday before New Year's....we're really catching you up here) we had a little gift exchange between my friend Alex and me. I got Alex an Ugly Doll called Minimum Wage, and also a soft photo cube that Auntie Sarah can put pictures in all the sides and Alex can play with it. Alex got me 3 awesome sports balls - a basketball, soccer ball, and football. They are awesome! I've been playing with them lots, and Dad is teaching me how to catch. I'm getting pretty good.
Here I am blowing a BIG kiss....I love blowing kisses!
Uncle Tim got Guitar Hero for Christmas, and I love playing with him.
Alex and I hugging, thanking each other for our presents.
Here I am "getting psyched." Many months ago, every now and then, (usually during dinner) I would get all crazy and clench my fists and my teeth and shake....Mommy just thought it was a "rambunctious boy thing" and laughed it off. Well, a month or so ago, when I did it, Daddy said "Oliver, are you gettin' psyched?" So now, anytime someone tells me to get psyched, I do it, and everyone laughs and laughs. It's really funny :) Auntie Sarah caught me getting psyched at dinner last week.
These days I'm a pretty big kisser. I love taking a hold of both sides of one's face and kissing them right on the lips. Even Bella! She's an easy target.
One of my favorite things to do has been to empty out the DVD bin and take the DVDs out of their cases. It started out pretty harmless, but now I'm getting in trouble for it. Something about scratching the DVDs....
Mommy gave me another haircut a few days ago, and it turned out great! I didn't cry this time, so we're doing better. Dad loves giving me mohawks, and my new haircut, since it's shorter, holds the mohawk really well. So Dad gouped my hair up and gave me a kickin' mohawk for the day.

Playing Hullabaloo (my cool Cranium game from Auntie Jenna).
I also love touching all the buttons on the TV and DVD player. I'm getting in trouble for this too. I just always forget that I'm not supposed to do it. Pushing buttons is so much fun!
Here are Mommy and Daddy last Friday night. It was Mommy's birthday, so they dropped me off at Alex's house while they went to dinner and a movie. Auntie Sarah wrote a great post about it on her blog with lots of fun pictures....see it all here.
Today while Mommy and I were at Walmart, Mommy decided it was high time for me to get some crayons. When we got home, Mommy got me set up in my high chair and I colored away.
Coloring was fun! That is until I started putting the crayons in my mouth and Mommy told me not to. Of course anytime Mommy says not to do something, it's very intriguing and I want to keep doing it. So a short time later, coloring time was over. Next time I'll have to remember not to chew on the crayons.
1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Maybe A and O can collaborate on an art project one of these days. I'm sure Alex would like to eat crayons too, if I let him have them.

    btw, love the mohawk, O. Alex is starting to fill in, so he made need to borrow some goop to make himself a rockin' 'hawk, too!