Surprise!!!

Around Labor Day, I'm going to be a big brother!
10 Responses
  1. Zona Wilson Says:

    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, all three.


  2. Hannah Says:

    CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting! We'll be praying for you guys and hope to see you someday soon!


  3. Sarah. Says:

    Woohoooooooooooooooooo!!

    'Nuff said.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Oh my gosh! Joy!!!I am so happy for you!!!!! YEA!!!


  5. Laura Says:

    Congratulations Joy! That's such good news! :)
    Love,
    Cousin Laura (Judge) Baltatzis


  6. Weems World Says:

    Yaye!! Congratulations-he will be a great big bro!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Why is Oliver holding a stick you peed on? :-)

    Brother-James


  8. Anonymous Says:

    For the record, I colorox wiped off the stick before I gave it to him :)



  9. Hey Joy!
    That is so exciting! Congratulations! Oliver will be such a great big brother!! It is so fun to read about you and your expanding family here!
    Love, Jeannine