Fun at Home

Back a few weeks ago when I got to go to Papa and M'laines house for the weekend and Mom and Dad went to Dallas, they got a new platform bedframe for their bedroom from IKEA. We all love it! Mom and Dad love it, cause their old headboard was a hand-me-down (a nice one that now lives in the guest room) from Grandpa and Grandma, and this is Mom and Dad's first bed that they got to pick out themselves! It's just their style. Me? I love it cause the bedside tables are hooked onto the low bedframe, so it's easy for me to climb up onto the bed all by myself - and I like to sit on the side right by (on) the bedside table and play with Dad's alarm clock and get his chapstick. Then I like to stand on the pillows......and fall backwards onto the bed! It's very fun :)
This morning I got into one of the baskets on the shelf of my changing table and got out the mask that I have to use whenever I use my inhaler (I only had to for one period of time when I was sick last winter). I like to play with it sometimes, so I walked around with it breathing very heavily into it, to show Mom and Dad that I know the right way to use it! They were very proud of me.

2 Responses
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Joy, Tim and I are so jealous of your platform bed, but you knew that already.

    O could just go as Darth Vader with that thing. Or someone getting ready for Y2K. Anyway, can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!


  2. Emily Says:

    Love the bed! What a sweet smile in that 1st picture and Oliver is cracking me up with that inhaler. See you guys tonight!