new blinds and playing in my crib...

Well, as you can see from the picture below, I've been playing with my blinds lately. It's all Mommy's fault, really. She's the one who moved my crib where I could reach my blinds. So, every time I wake up in the morning and every time I lay down for a nap and I'm not quite ready to go to sleep yet, to the blinds I go. We've learned from this experience that mini-blinds are not only ugly (which we already knew), they are also very easily destructed. So, needless to say, I got new blinds today, and they're the nicer kind. Mommy also moved my crib against the wall so it's not diagonal anymore. Hmmm, whatever will I do now in my crib when I'm not sleeping??Yesterday and today we've tried something new in our house. You see, now that I'm toying with the idea of not taking a morning nap, Mommy is beginning to lose her shower time. So, yesterday and today, when it was time for Mommy to get ready for the day, she put me in my crib with lots of toys and books, and my favorite cd in my cd player. I really like this alone play time! When Mommy came back to get me, this is what she found. She snuck up on me in this picture, and I didn't even know she was there. I was kicked back, having a good ol' time with my toys. P.S. Mommy says to warn you - if you're having a baby and thinking about getting a beautiful wood crib without plastic protectors on the sides, just take a look at my crib. Notice how it's all marked up? Yep, those are my teeth marks. And they go all the way to the other end. Mommy was in for a rude awakening with that one.
0 Responses