My Fall Package!

This morning after I had my breakfast, Mommy brought me a package that I got in the mail from Papa and M'laine! I love opening packages.

First I got to take out some crumply newspaper...Then there were some little pumpkins on a rope and my first outfit! It has pooh playing basketball on it, which is just like me cause I love playing basketball!Then I came to a really cool pair of shoes - they're sketchers but they look kinda like crocs. I've been wearing them all morning - they are very comfy!I had to take them over to show Dad (it's my thing these days - I have to show Dad everything.)
Then there was a great book in there! Oh how I love books.Again, I had to take it over to show Dad so he could read it to me. I sat there while we read the whole entire book! It it a book of first words with flaps and everything. I really like it a lot!Then I came to some warm footie jammies! It's a nice cozy blanket sleeper, which are my favorite when it's cold outside. It's perfect since it sure has been cold here! They have doggies on them, so I like to walk around and say "rough!" in my high pitch voice. Next was a whole package of socks! They're perfect, cause I'm moving up in sizes and don't have the new size of socks yet. Good thinking, M'laine!And then there was a whole pile of clothes! M'laine is so sweet and thoughtful - I have a few pairs of black/red shoes and no black or red clothes to go with them...so M'laine got me some clothes that I can wear with my shoes! And they all fit me just great! Thank you so much for my box, M'laine and Papa!! I sure love you both. Wanna come visit soon??

0 Responses