Climbing, Golfing, and My Playroom

I really like to put my elmo chair up on the black chair (all by myself) and then climb up on the black chair and onto my elmo chair - it's very fun!Here's my new playroom! Mom and Dad moved the office out into the living room, so now this room is the playroom/guest room. Hopefully some day if I ever have a little brother or sister, this room will be my big boy room! For now, I'm having a great time playing in my playroom. I love sitting at my table/chairs and laying on my new rug. I think I'm going to have lots of fun in this room!Tonight when Dad got home from work, we practiced my golfing. I was really into it!

First, I set the golf ball in the perfect spot...Then I take the putter and hit it! Over and over and over again. Tonight after my bath, I had some good play time with Dad and my sunglasses. I kept climbing up into the chair next to Dad; I'd sit there for a few seconds, then climb back down. Then back up again, and back down. I don't ever sit still for very long!
0 Responses