Our Fun Halloween Night!

Last night, for Halloween, I got to put on my tiger costume and off we went to meet our friends at our church Street Festival! Here I am after Mommy put the final touches (whiskers and nose) on my face. I sure liked looking at myself in the mirror! Dad's working with my on my "rooaarrrr."On our way to the festival... the excitement is building....We made it! Here I am, mid-run, going to see our friends.Here's part of the group that was there - my friend Hudson was a monkey, Alex was a "strong-man", and Quinn was a piggie! My friend Noah was also there, and he was a tiger like me! Only he was a Tigger the tiger, so we were a little different. Here I am playing "plinko"....and I won a whole big snickers bar, just for Dad! All the other slots in the bottom had little candies, and my ball went into the one with the big candy bar! Dad was so proud. :)Then I got to go on my very first hay ride! In the middle of it, we stopped at a bonfire, and the mommies roasted marshmallows while the daddies held the boys. Right when Dad and I walked up close to the fire, I said "hhhhhhhh", which is what I say for "hot." I knew that fire was hot! Dad, Mom, and me on the hay ride. There was lots of loud music playing at the Street Festival, and as you know, I LOVE music! Especially loud music. I have gotten to be quite the dancer. I bounce down and up, down and up. Here I am gettin' my groove on.I even got a glow-stick bracelet! I talked about that all night long (in fact, I'm still talking about it this morning.)After the Festival, we went to visit Mr. Mickey and Mrs. Denise at their house since they live right by the church. Mrs. Denise works for a candy company, so Dad was banking on some good candy! We had fun playing with them for awhile; then it was off to home and bed for me.
All in all, it was a super-duper fun Halloween!

2 Responses
  1. Emily Says:

    AAHHH MAN! I wish we could have stayed longer and roasted marshmallows. But, if I had know Oliver was going to perform some dance moves....I would have for sure stayed. It was so good seeing you all! Love the pictures. I can't stop laughing at his little nose and whiskers.


  2. SO cute and fun! looks like it was a FUN time:)