Climbing and other stuff

The other day, Mommy noticed me walking around with 2 of Bella's tennis balls in my hands. Next thing she knew, I was over at Bella's toy basket, setting the balls in there. Then Mommy noticed me walk over to Bella's play sock, pick it up, and take it over to the basket and drop it in. Mommy was very humored by the whole situation, as she didn't know I even knew where Bella's toy basket was. Of course I knew! I pay very close attention to these things.Lately I've been climbing. Nothing too dangerous, just the couches and chairs. It's quite fun, actually, and I get very proud of myself after I've successfully climbed onto one of these things all by myself.

Here I am trying to climb up onto the ottoman.... I'm having a rough time....Yeah, so, it's not as easy as it looks. I got quite frustrated when I couldn't get up there on my own.
So I turned around to give the couch a try. Much easier this time! And up I go!Good job, Oliver :)And here I am after my bath last night. Mom and Dad thought my hair was picture-worthy. This is after toweling off, and nothing else. They didn't even try to make my hair go into a mohawk. I've just got an honest-to-goodness, bonafied mohawk. A kind of curly one. I know all you guys out there are jealous. I do fear that my mohawk days are coming to an end, however. I think I've still got some good time left, but Mom and Dad say that the sides and back of my hair are filling in more. I better milk this while I still can...

1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Yes, Oliver, Alex is very jealous of your mohawk. He can barely manage a faux-hawk these days. Rock on with your bad self!