Fun With Friends

Tonight we met some of our best friends for dinner at a yummy place to eat, and boy oh boy was it a great time! The food was great (what am I talking about; Mom packed my dinner and brought it along...but all the adults said it was yummy), and it's always fun to see my friends Hudson and Alex. Afterwards we went to Coldstone Creamery and had ice cream! (Well, again, I didn't have ice cream - just graham crackers. What a sad life I lead.) I had a great time showing Mommy and Auntie Sarah where Alex's eyes, hair, and head was. Mommy and me saying "cheeeeeeesse!" for the camera. Thanks, friends, for a great night!!
3 Responses
  1. joy, you are so pretty:)


  2. Sarah. Says:

    Ditto, Joy!

    Good times, guys, as usual. What are y'all (no I di-ent just say "y'all") doing next weekend?


  3. Julia Says:

    i love your hair in these pic. you are so pretty!!