This Week

I had fun with my sunglasses this week! Mommy thought this picture was especially funny. She says I look a little "nerdy" with the one lense poked out - I didn't know the difference!Mommy had her bible study on Wednesday night, so Dad and I had a guys night. When Mom came home and checked on me in my crib, she noticed that I had the same shirt on that I had worn the whole day long, and just some sweatpants. I guess Daddies and Mommies have different ideas of what "appropriate" jammies are. Here I am the next morning when Mommy came to get me out of bed.I had some good play time with my sunglasses on. Usually I play with them but take them off and put them back on - over and over. This time I just put them on and left them on for awhile while I went about my play time. Mommy says I am one cool dude.These days for my naptime, Mommy has been putting a few soft toys in my crib for me to play with until I decide to go to sleep (which isn't very long). She came to check on me during my nap yesterday, and this is what she found. I guess I take after my Dad - reading puts me to sleep!And here I am today, dancing to my new favorite cd of animal nursery rhyme songs. My cousin Jamey and Uncle James came over this morning to play with Mommy and me, and we had a great time! Mommy forgot to pull out the camera to take pictures - sorry about that. Thanks for coming to play, Jamey! I enjoyed sharing my toys with you!
1 Response
  1. Emily Says:

    Oliver is looking so big in that last picture! That 1st picture is priceless...just his smile and the way he is standing with his one lense poked out sunglasses, FUNNY!! AND the whole daddy's idea of "appropriate" jammies....all I can do is chuckle and shake my head.